If you want something done ..
So far this weekend I have
- Planted tomato, squash, cucumber, courgette and runner bean plants at the allotment (now I am too scared to go up again to check on them as I suspect they have been munched - again).
- Spent ages watering all my plants without checking the weather forecast.
- Written up all the client reports that I was ignoring.
- Cleaned downstairs.
- Thinned the swede and weeded around the asparagus, carrots and sweetcorn seedlings (oh and the one beetroot!)
- Crocheted enough flowers to finish the first round of commissions for Nicki.
- Visited my lovely Nanny.
- Made some chocolate shortbread.
- Crocheted a lace motif (on a 2mm hook!)
- Watched Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (as well as the Grand Prix, England v Japan, caught up on the Chelsea Flower Show and an old Jonathan Creek episode).
- Had a lovely brunch at this cafe and then popped in to marvel at friends in their caravan during a huge downpour.
- Entertained my rampant two year old with few confrontations apart from a meltdown of Exorcist proportions in the bath Saturday night when a Postman Pat book was removed from her tight grasp (on previous evenings she has gone to bed with a plastic toilet seat and pink star as they could cope with getting wet).
And there's still a whole day ahead.